Pravachanam.com celebrated 8th anniversary. We have upgraded our servers to dedicated and high bandwidth. We are working to improve the player and presentation of the site with new features. Please support us with your donations.
You are here
As we enter the auspicious month of Margazhi, we are delighted to celebrate Dhanrmasa vratam with daily live pravachanams on Thiruppavai vaibhavam in telugu from bhadrachalam by Sriman Murali Krishnamacharya Swami, from Dec 15th , 201 8 to Jan 14th, 2019- (7.00 - 8.30 PM CST ) & from Dec 16th, 2018 to Jan 15th, 2019-(6.30-8.00 AM IST).
Telebridge Nbr: 319-527-3169 (No access code)
Name: Sriman U.Ve. Murali Krishnamacharya Swami.
Swami varu is very fluent vedic knowledge scholar and serving for Bhadrachalam temple for more than 25 years.
He has been delivering Ramayana Pravachanam for the last few months by explaining every shloka meaning. We are so fortunate to have him to deliver Pravachanam on Thiruppavai For us this year.
- Currently assumes the role of an atharva veda pa:ra:yana scholar at the bhadrachala sri: si:tha ra:machandra swamy de:vasttha:nam and has been living here since 1990.
- Born in 1967, Swami varu received upanayanam at the age of 9 and had lived the traditional Vedic life since then performing Vedadhyayanam, Sanskrit adhyayanam and Dravida Veda adhyayanam. Swami varu considers himself a life-long learner.
- Swami varu learned Krishna yajur veda pada:ntham from his father U. Ve. Gudimella Venkata Narasimhacharya swami who was a proper Ve:da Vidwa:n, a Rashtrapathi award winner. His father is famed for co-learning and teaching such important texts as Pancha Sukthas and Upanishads to HH Pedda Jeeyar Swami in his purvasrama when they were in the early stages of establishing Visistadvaita siddhanta peetham. His father was a sttha:na:cha:rya in Bhadrachalam temple. Even HH Chinna Jeeyar Swami in his purvasrama has learned from his father.
- Based on the order of HH Chinna Jeeyar Swami, Swami varu learned atharva Veda.
- Swami varu holds an MA in Sanskrit and is a university 9th ranker. Swami varu is also a gold medalist in the TTD visistadvaita paranga pariksha.
- His deep attachment to Sanskrit and Sampradaya granthas made him learn dravida veda from U. Ve. Komandur Elayvilli Srinivasa Ramanujacharya swami along with Sri Stthalasayi swami.
- On the request of his father, Swami varu received his sama:srayanam from HH Pedda Jeeyar Swami. HH Pedda Jeeyar Swami asked him to consider both Pedda Jeeyar swami and his own father as his acharyas.
- Swami varu used to do artwork, and also wrote a few songs. To spread the glories of Pedda Jeeyar Swami after he reached acharya thiruvadi, Swami varu composed the Jeeyar Gi:tha Ma:dhuryam which received applause from many devotees of that time. With the blessings of Chinna Jeeyar Swami, Swami varu has also written songs on the key messages of ashtakshari maha manthra.
- Swami varu taught atharva Veda to 10-15 students and continues to teach teaches agama mantras, veda mantras, sampradaya vishayas, etc.
- Despite receiving many titles such as Amna:ya vidwanmani, vedajyothi, veda va:ridhi, Swami varu considers his service at the Seetha Ramachandra swamy temple at Bhadrachalam as the highest honor bestowed upon him by the gracious Lord.
- Swami varu assumed a key role in the Jeeyar matham there.
- Another thing swami varu is very privileged to work on is the 100 crores project involving reconstruction of the Bhadrachalam temple, of which he is involved in crafting the structure.
- Swami varu has previously delivered discourses on Sri: Vaikuntha gadyam and dhati panchakam through pravachanam.com and is now delivering discourses at Bhadrachalam temple in the Ra:ma:yana pravachana lahari series.
Here the links:
Introduction of Tiruppavai:
The Tiruppavai is a collection of thirty stanzas (paasuram) in Tamil Sung by Andal, incarnation of Sri Bhudevi, in praise of the God Tirumal or Vishnu during the month of Margazhi. It is part of Divya Prabandha, a work of the twelve Alvars, and is important in Tamil literature. The Priests in Vishnu temples chant these in Daily Aradhan everyday of the year. Margazhi month signifies end of Dakshinayana.
It always starts on December 16th or 15th every year. For all Devas, it signifies the beginning of the day. " Of all the months the month Ma:rga si:rsha is Me " declared Lord Krishna in Bhagavad Gita. This is a holy month. Whatever Divine activity that is taken up during this month will yield the best results. Goda, or Anda:l, a small 5 year old girl, conducted a vratham to marry Lord Krishna,during this month and was successful in her mission.
She sang the greatness of the Lord in 30 songs, a song a day and submitted the garland of 30 songs to Lord Krishna. Each song is called as Pa:vai in Tamil. The garland of these 30 songs is called as Thiruppa:vai where Thiru stands for 'Holy'and pAvai is a vratham, a penance or vow. Tiruppavai Vratam is the substance of WHOLE VEDA and whoever wish to enjoy the divine Experience, wish to pray for the welfare of the world, should take in part in this vratam get enlightened with the divine knowledge filled in these Pasurams.
From December 15th, 2018 to January 14th, 2019
7.00 PM CST to 8.30 PM CST (Central)
8.00 PM EST to 9.30 PM EST (Eastern)
6.00 PM MST to 7.30 PM MST (Mountain)
5.00 PM PST to 6.30 PM PST (Pacific)
6.30 AM IST (INDIA TIME) - (From December 16th, 2018 to January 15th, 2019)
Phone no: +1-319-527-3169 (NO ACCESS CODE REQUIRED)
FROM INDIA & OUTSIDE USA : DOWNLOAD MIXLR - Select LISTEN and Search for RAMANUJA
Click the link below to know about how to download MIXLR application and listen Live Audio:
Here is the video link for Listening recorded audios in MIXLR app:
Please Follow this link to join Payonidhi WhatsApp group: