Tiruppavai Pravachanam Daily Live on telebridge in Dhanurmasam
Introduction of Tiruppavai:
- Dail In Number : 270-400-2000
- Access Code : 455395#
The Tiruppavai is a collection of thirty stanzas (paasuram) in Tamil Sung by Andal, incarnation of Sri Bhudevi, in praise of the God Tirumal or Vishnu during the month of Margazhi. It is part of Divya Prabandha, a work of the twelve Alvars, and is important in Tamil literature. The Priests in Vishnu temples chant these in Daily Aradhan everyday of the year. Margazhi month signifies end of Dakshinayana.
It always starts on December 16th or 15th every year. For all Devas, it signifies the beginning of the day. " Of all the months the month Ma:rga si:rsha is Me " declared Lord Krishna in Bhagavad Gita. This is a holy month. Whatever Divine activity that is taken up during this month will yield the best results. Goda, or Anda:l, a small 5 year old girl, conducted a vratham to marry Lord Krishna,during this month and was successful in her mission.
She sang the greatness of the Lord in 30 songs, a song a day and submitted the garland of 30 songs to Lord Krishna. Each song is called as Pa:vai in Tamil. The garland of these 30 songs is called as Thiruppa:vai where Thiru stands for 'Holy'and pAvai is a vratham, a penance or vow. Tiruppavai Vratam is the substance of WHOLE VEDA and whoever wish to enjoy the divine Experience, wish to pray for the welfare of the world, should take in part in this vratam get enlightened with the divine knowledge filled in these Pasurams.
Srimathe Ramanujaya nama:
Srimadhubhaya vendanta pravakthakacharya Sriman SATULURI GOPALAKRISHNA MACHARYA Swamy, is
a familiar personality as an extemporous orator in the Telugu nadu, the land of
Telugu literary grandeur.
- Smt.Nainaramma and Ubhaya Vedantacharya Sriman SATULURI VENKATACHARYA Swamy at sarpavaram,
nearer to Kakinada, A well known north coast port. Sriman Satuluri
Venkatacharya swamy was basically a learned m an of very famous Vishishtadvaita doctrine. He not only gave the lectures on it, but also had the earnestness in the tradition.
- Smt. manga ayamma and Sri Satuluri kesavacharya adopted Sri Gopalakrishnamacharya
swamy, who has become a boon to their lives. In the child hood, Sri S.Gopala Krishna macharya Swamy learned poetry, drama and rheoteric literature. Simultaneously the odour of Vishishtadvaita cult smeared over the body in the presence of his parents.
- He learned Tamil along with Sanskrit and Telugu as well. An admiring and affectionate glance of great men and pundits of those days was on the boy so friendly. They used to listen to the slokas, poetry and pasurams (Tamil poetry
of godadevi on lord Sri Krishna) trough the young one’s sweet and melodious voice with tears of joy in their eyes. They blessed the child to produce a great voice in future with the clanging sounds of the goddess Saraswathi, and
the musical melodies of bracelets of the deities through his pretty mouth by kissing on his forehead.
- Shall the word of great pious men be rain!
- Young pretty Gopalakrishnamacharya learned the tradition just like a play in the lap of his father. “Anyam na yaati hi vibhuthi rapatya bhajam” a great Sanskrit
proverb has become true in the case of Sri Gopalakrishnamacharya swamy. (It means the shine or splendor of fame because of great deeds done by progecy can
be earned by no other means.)
- He exercised authority on Ubhaya Vedanta’s even at his young age claimed the elderness in the subject by getting a very great appreciation.
- Young Gopalakrishna macharya swamy was honoured with “Bala Pandita” by His Holiness Jagadacharya, Padma Vibhushana Sri Kanchi Annangaracharya Swamy.
- Even after many things learnt from his father, he had an enthusiasm to embrace many more of knowledge, he approached the holy feet of Chancellors Ubhaya Vedanta
Sriman Telikicherla Kandalai Gopalacharya Swamy for commentary on Bhagavad-Gita and Kavisabdika kesari Ubhaya vedanta Sriman Nallan Chakravartula Raghunadha
charya swamy for grasping the meaning of the Vedas (Vedardha Sangraha) and also got acquaintance with philosophy (Tatva muktakaalapam) which enriched his
- To become a disciple to both Gopala desika and Raghunadha desikas itself is a greatness in the telugunadu, was achieved by him. Besides his traditional education he became a B.Com graduate with efficiency in English as well.
- While he was giving a lecture on Ubhaya Vendantas on a Dias in vijayanagaram, the Executive officer of Sri Simhachala Devasthanam heard him and offered the post of Hawaldar and felt successful himself.
- A pleasing personality to look at an audible voice to hear at a different style of reciting either a sloka or poem or pasuram, pleases to hear him, a funny way of reciting a sloka like a pasuram as Tamilians
an irresistible sweet, soft and beautiful speech like the flow of ganges are the perfume of the sandal covered on the Lord Lakshmi Nrusimha and the fragrance of green astobotrys of the hills, where he is serving his life
- All the Alwars stand in line with ecstasy when
Gopala krishnamacharya swamy speaks, with Sathakopakas blowing the whisks on one side and with a melodious singing of Venkatanatha Vendanta Desikas on the other side keeps the surroundings pure. The scene will be stared by many great people like potana as the layers of water in the eyes making it dim.
- The 52 year old beautiful orator, served as Hawaldar in the Simhachala Devasthanam is residing in Chandanapuri colony,Prahaladhapuram, Simhachalam road, Visakhapatnam- 530027
ON SATURDAY [14th JAN 2012] 7.30 AM EST and 6.00 PM IST
LIVE Video Session of SRI GODA RANGANATHA KALYANAM
Direct LIVE from Sri Satuluri Swamiji Residence
30th PASHURAM Discourse followed immediately after Kalyanam
please remember to click on the following link at that time.
Please login to conference call with same number.
Let us recite the following Acharya Taniyan At the end of session as below :