Pravachanam.Com Celebrated its 5Th Anniversary On Oct 9th 2013.
Bhagavatam - Raasa Panchadhyaya Pravachanam Daily Live On TELEBRIDGE and INTERNET-- NUMBER CHANGED
PLEASE NOTE THE TIME & NUMBER CHANGE :
Becuase of Day Light Save time Observed in USA, the time is changed with effect from March 11th 2012.
Always Check here for any changes -- Thank you .
- Dail In Number : 213-342-3000
- Access Code : 455395#
State Date : Mar 6th 2012
End Date : Mar 19th 2012
Time : 9.30 PM EDT to 11.00 PM EDT
8.30 PM CDT to 10.00 PM CDT
6.30 PM CDT to 8.00 PM PDT
7.00 AM IST to 8.30 AM IST [ India]
[ Please note that when you call out side of the Scheduled Windows it prompts your access code as incorrect . You may dial 15 minutes before the Session]
For INTERNET LIVE Video session
PLEASE USE anyone facility from one location.
Documents Discussed in the discourses are at the end of the Page.
Srimathe Ramanujaya nama:
Srimadhubhaya vendanta pravakthakacharya Sriman SATULURI GOPALAKRISHNA MACHARYA Swamy, is
a familiar personality as an extemporous orator in the Telugu nadu, the land of
Telugu literary grandeur.
- Smt.Nainaramma and Ubhaya Vedantacharya Sriman SATULURI VENKATACHARYA Swamy at sarpavaram,
nearer to Kakinada, A well known north coast port. Sriman Satuluri
Venkatacharya swamy was basically a learned m an of very famous Vishishtadvaita doctrine. He not only gave the lectures on it, but also had the earnestness in the tradition.
- Smt. manga ayamma and Sri Satuluri kesavacharya adopted Sri Gopalakrishnamacharya
swamy, who has become a boon to their lives. In the child hood, Sri S.Gopala Krishna macharya Swamy learned poetry, drama and rheoteric literature. Simultaneously the odour of Vishishtadvaita cult smeared over the body in the presence of his parents.
- He learned Tamil along with Sanskrit and Telugu as well. An admiring and affectionate glance of great men and pundits of those days was on the boy so friendly. They used to listen to the slokas, poetry and pasurams (Tamil poetry
of godadevi on lord Sri Krishna) trough the young one’s sweet and melodious voice with tears of joy in their eyes. They blessed the child to produce a great voice in future with the clanging sounds of the goddess Saraswathi, and
the musical melodies of bracelets of the deities through his pretty mouth by kissing on his forehead.
- Shall the word of great pious men be rain!
- Young pretty Gopalakrishnamacharya learned the tradition just like a play in the lap of his father. “Anyam na yaati hi vibhuthi rapatya bhajam” a great Sanskrit
proverb has become true in the case of Sri Gopalakrishnamacharya swamy. (It means the shine or splendor of fame because of great deeds done by progecy can
be earned by no other means.)
- He exercised authority on Ubhaya Vedanta’s even at his young age claimed the elderness in the subject by getting a very great appreciation.
- Young Gopalakrishna macharya swamy was honoured with “Bala Pandita” by His Holiness Jagadacharya, Padma Vibhushana Sri Kanchi Annangaracharya Swamy.
- Even after many things learnt from his father, he had an enthusiasm to embrace many more of knowledge, he approached the holy feet of Chancellors Ubhaya Vedanta
Sriman Telikicherla Kandalai Gopalacharya Swamy for commentary on Bhagavad-Gita and Kavisabdika kesari Ubhaya vedanta Sriman Nallan Chakravartula Raghunadha
charya swamy for grasping the meaning of the Vedas (Vedardha Sangraha) and also got acquaintance with philosophy (Tatva muktakaalapam) which enriched his
- To become a disciple to both Gopala desika and Raghunadha desikas itself is a greatness in the telugunadu, was achieved by him. Besides his traditional education he became a B.Com graduate with efficiency in English as well.
- While he was giving a lecture on Ubhaya Vendantas on a Dias in vijayanagaram, the Executive officer of Sri Simhachala Devasthanam heard him and offered the post of Hawaldar and felt successful himself.
- A pleasing personality to look at an audible voice to hear at a different style of reciting either a sloka or poem or pasuram, pleases to hear him, a funny way of reciting a sloka like a pasuram as Tamilians
an irresistible sweet, soft and beautiful speech like the flow of ganges are the perfume of the sandal covered on the Lord Lakshmi Nrusimha and the fragrance of green astobotrys of the hills, where he is serving his life
- All the Alwars stand in line with ecstasy when
Gopala krishnamacharya swamy speaks, with Sathakopakas blowing the whisks on one side and with a melodious singing of Venkatanatha Vendanta Desikas on the other side keeps the surroundings pure. The scene will be stared by many great people like potana as the layers of water in the eyes making it dim.
- The 52 year old beautiful orator, served as Hawaldar in the Simhachala Devasthanam is residing in Chandanapuri colony,Prahaladhapuram, Simhachalam road, Visakhapatnam- 530027
In the 'Shrimad Bhagwat Gita' Lord Krishna is portrayed as a statesman and philosopher at large, revealing the nature of time and duty to a dejected Arjuna on the field of Kurukshetra. The 'Shrimad Bhagavatam' deals with the divine play or leelas of Lord Krishna's enigmatic manifestation which distinguishes him from all other devtas; which is both real and illusionary which makes him both human and divine at the same time, becoming him most of all.
Its twelve cantos bequeath to us a vast visual record of his playful dalliance, as Vishnu Incarnate. Delighting in play, he endears himself and brings delight to all his bhaktas. We start with verses from the Xth canto which bring to light the transcendental glories of Lord Krishna. There is a dire need for the knowledge of moksha or redemption, which frees us from the cycle of birth and re-birth in modern day society to alleviate suffering. The all-enveloping serenity of 'Shrimad Bhagavatam' satiates the perennial quest of mankind for union with the divine.
We do this prayer everyday before we start the discourse.
tritiya-turyau kathitau yad-uru
nabhis tatha pancam
bhujantaram dor-yugalam tathanyau
kanthas tu rajan navamo
mukharavindam dasamah praphullam
ekadaso yasya lalata-pattam
dvadasa eva batí tam adidevam
Let us recite the following Acharya Taniyan At the end of session as below :